Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Life by Design

✨Life by Design is designed by YOU.✨

8 months ago I took a crazy, out of the ordinary leap of {FAITH}. 8 months ago, I was desperate for things to change, depressed and dying inside...barely breathing. You see,I know what it feels like to have anxiety when checking out of the grocery store. Wondering how we would pay our bills. Buying sale racks and secondhand and only enough to get by, not to {THRIVE} My husband has always worked out of town because what he does, well he can not do it here. He sacrificed ALOT to get where he is today. And the jobs he took locally as he worked hard to establish himself,  he was underpaid and overworked. He is the hardest working man I know and made sure we were taken care of...even though he was just as exhausted as I was.   I stayed home with the kids, homeschooled,  ran our farm, helped with our ministry and was barely surviving...but I did it because I am a {FIGHTER}. 
---------------------------------------------
A {KNOCK} on a door came, an {OPPORTUNITY} to change my circumstances and help give {FREEDOM} to our family. For us to passionately pursue our dreams, keep my husband home more to focus on catching our {DREAM} and allow me to stay at home with the kids, not sacrificing the most beautiful calling of my life-being a wife and Mama to our 5 children. So I {JUMPED}. Nothing else was working and I was desperate enough to try anything. I gave it all I had. I worked {HARD} because nothing in life is free and I learned if I wanted to change my circumstances, I had to stop whining about them and DO something. Even if it was hard. Even when I wanted to quit. Even when I got raised eyebrows. Even when the only person who praised me was my husband. Even when I failed...I KEPT GOING! 
---------------------------------------------
In just 2 months I was able to buy my {DREAM CAR} A safe family SUV for my family to enjoy. Sure beats that farm truck we all squeezed into for 6 months. We sold our family car to be debt free. Sacrifice. In 4 months, I was able to quadruple my income and was earning trips, gifts, recognition and building a Team of IGNITERS that all had the same drive, determination,  motivation and  passion as me. Building {FAMILY} and {COMMUNITY} as we help hundreds of people discovery all they were created to be! Championing and encouraging others. Not to mention get in the best shape of my life. 8 months later still increasing income and the BEST part...our family was able to {CATCH OUR DREAM} because my husband could stay home and focus on our ranch. We worked as a {TEAM} and went for it. 
---------------------------------------------------
So today, I am still a wife of a hero🇺🇸Mama to 5 amazing kiddos👦🏻👧🏻👦🏻👦🏻👶🏻 but I have {LIFE} seeping from me. I have {JOY} I am {HELPING} people. I am a {LEADER} More than I could have ever imagined. I know what it feels like to have life not working out, struggling to put food on the table, questioning WHERE is God and WHAT are we going to do. I get it. We ALL have a story. But I'm here to offer YOU something I was offered...a {CHANCE} to write your OWN story to FIND your story. To create life by {DESIGN} to experience {FREEDOM and PURPOSE}. An opportunity for you to CATCH your DREAMS. 
✨If you are passionate, motivated and driven and love helping people.
✨If you have always heard a gentle but strong whisper in your ear that there is MORE for you.
✨If you are ready to stop wishing but ready start CATCHING your dreams...
I'd love to share more.
 Email me today. Don't wait. Don't second guess yourself. Today is the day your have the chance to change your life! ✨jengamblefitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment