Saturday, October 24, 2015

Simply Nut Butter Popcorn

It's a family favorite. Made at LEAST once a week for the kids and every time it is like I just pulled out ice cream! Score! I love this recipe because of all of the health benefits the ingredients have. Every ingredient has a purpose and I love how when combined it not only gives you a mouth full of YUMMY, but nutrients for my kiddos...and me ;) 

Super simple 
6 cups popped popcorn 
1/4 organic coconut oil
1/4 nut butter
1/4-1/2 tsp of sea salt(or to taste) 
1/2 tsp vanilla 
2-3 tbsp local raw honey 

Mix ingredients on a low heat until smooth. Drizzle over and enjoy this farm family favorite!! 

PS I have a video over on my health/fitness Facebook page! I explain all the benefits of the ingredients and I had my 2 year along for the shoot! So. Much. Cuteness!! Here are some still shots of the video. Be sure to head over there and LIKE my page :) 

Facebook.com/jengamblefitness 

No comments:

Post a Comment