Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Simply Family Clean Eating

One thing I LOVE about what I do is {EMPOWERING} people to know that can do anything they put there mind to! But you don't have to do it alone! I'm here to help! 

This month our team is focusing on how to eat {CLEAN} as a {FAMILY}!!! We will give you a meal plan, a grocery list, tips on how to make it fun, we even throw in daily exercises for you! 

My passion is for you to walk this in confidence and have community support. So {JOIN US} for 5 days starting OCTOBER 12th for a {FREE CLEAN EATING WITH YOIR FAMILY} group!

✉️Send me an email to be added jengamblefitness@gmail.com

Space IS limited so let me know ASAP to secure your place! I'm so excited about the freedom and fun ideas I get to share with you!

***Can not be working with another coach or be a coach***

No comments:

Post a Comment