Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Simply Homemade Coffee Creamer

What is in your coffee? 

I LOVE a good cup of coffee in the morning! But, even more, I love a good creamer. SAD day for me the day I found what is in those yummy creamers. Sugar, hydrogenated soybean oil(YUCK), "natural flavors"(what does that even mean?) and the list goes on. You probably would be sad to know... If you can't pronounce it or you don't know what it is...it is the first sign you shouldn't put it in your body! Google it! Even the organic, "natural" creamers...Yuck! Thankfully, I like to find solutions for my problems! For the past several years I have been making my OWN creamer and I promise it tastes 100x better than those store bought creamers. You can get super creative too! 
Recipe for a simple coffee creamer in comments! 

2 cups raw cream(or you can use organic heavy cream-raw is the best! Yummy!)
1/2 tap pure Vanilla(check those ingredients)
A pinch of Celtic sea salt
2-3 tsp organic grade B maple syrup 

Mix and store in a mason jar in the fridge. You're welcome and ENJOY ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment