Thursday, July 30, 2015

Simply Peanut Butter Cup Shakeo

I used to be an emotional sugar eater. Yes, even when I was eating whole and clean and good 99% of the time. Life happened and I reached for them...Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Those deliciously peanut buttery filled covered in smooth milk chocolate tummies. And they were amazing...until the crash followed them. Ugh! 
So after I started to drink Shakeology, 99% of those cravings, emotional eating episodes dissapeared! Don't get me wrong, every once in a while I love some good chocolate, but I don't eat it to fill a void.
I added a tbsp of creamy peanut butter to my chocolate vegan Shakeology with raw milk, some ice and a pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt, all into my Vitamix and blended until cream!! 

Oh WOWZERS! Just took my favorite daily dose of nutrition, favorite and no think meal into the BEST part of my day! Peanut Butter Cup Shakeo! 

8-10oz raw milk, almond milk
1 scoop of Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
1 tbsp organic peanut butter
Pitch of Himalayan seas salt
BLEND and enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment